‘Water Supply Automation system’ consists of two parts:
1. Tank Side unit
2. Motor side unit
Both units can communicate with each other using wireless GSM technology. Both the units will have the facility to insert any GSM SIM card in it.
1. Tank side unit:
- Tank side unit consists of one level sensor which has to be put inside the tank.
- Level sensor can detect if the tank is full or empty.
- This information provided by level sensor will be communicated to the Motor side unit through wireless GSM technology.
- One tank side unit can provide information to multiple motor side units.
- This unit can also be powered by solar energy.
2. Motor side unit:
- Smart Timer
- Dry Run Protection
- Protection against Fluctuating Voltage
- Protection against ‘Single Phasing’
- Overload Protection
- Missed Call Facility Whenever Power Resumes
- Number Registration Facility
- Password Protection
- For All Types Of Pump
- Customer SupporT
There are no reviews yet.